Day Four

Yes, I missed out day three.. It's not that easy updating daily! I don't even have anything interesting to say... I'm a little behind on my NaNo word count, so I hope to catch up.. I've lost a little motivation, and next week I have to focus on my essay, so I don't have much room left for creativity. I'm at the point where I dislike everything I write, which really does not help! Hopefully my story will come together at some point. I am not sure if it is the approach of winter, and the short days, but all I want to do is sleep.. Or listen to music.. I have a few ideas for paintings, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get those done. Perhaps during the holidays.. For now, I do have a few paintings on my Facebook page; the link to it can be found on the right hand side of this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promises - Poem

The Little Prince Inspired Poem

Wrong Turn on a Holiday Walk