Day Four

Yes, I missed out day three.. It's not that easy updating daily! I don't even have anything interesting to say... I'm a little behind on my NaNo word count, so I hope to catch up.. I've lost a little motivation, and next week I have to focus on my essay, so I don't have much room left for creativity. I'm at the point where I dislike everything I write, which really does not help! Hopefully my story will come together at some point. I am not sure if it is the approach of winter, and the short days, but all I want to do is sleep.. Or listen to music.. I have a few ideas for paintings, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get those done. Perhaps during the holidays.. For now, I do have a few paintings on my Facebook page; the link to it can be found on the right hand side of this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Prince Inspired Poem

Canvas City

Poetry Body Electric