Ruba'i


Day 18 prompt: write a ruba’i.

--


Wading through ideas
Always my mind who steers
There's not much for a poem
But plenty to kindle my fears.

--


Disclaimer: These are poems I won't be spending a lot of time on. As such, I don't expect perfection (neither do I need it). However feel free to tell me what you think about them, and if you enjoy certain lines more than others - I'm quite OK with constructive criticism!

Are you participating in NaPo? Do you write poetry? Feel free to comment below and leave a link to your day one poems, and any general comments you wish to leave.

Comments

  1. This churning out a piece everyday is hard! I am doing it on hubpages this year--and starting to really flag--so kudos to you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so behind, and it is quite hard.. Hope you keep going!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thanks for reading, I'd love to know a little about your thoughts. Or you could just say hi! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Promises - Poem

The Little Prince Inspired Poem

Wrong Turn on a Holiday Walk